Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Joke - Surgeon’s Preference

Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and were discussing their work. It was an interesting conversation.

* The first surgeon said, “I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered.”

* The second replied, “I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded.”

* The third added, “I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. you open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order.”

* The fourth one boasted, “I like to operate on lawyers. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their butts are interchangeable.”

* Fifth surgeon said, “I like Engineers. . . they always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end…”

No comments: